All of Randy’s small business marketing keynotes and workshops are customized to your unique industry and may include a report on current industry trends. Randy can also do pre-conference interviews to determine specific marketing issues that attendees are struggling with and then address potential solutions to those issues in his talk.
Currently, Randy is offering the following presentations:
How to Create a Powerful Marketing System for (Your Industry)
60-120 minutes keynote, break-out session, or full-day workshop*
This highly-customized, comprehensive program is a high-level overview of the strategies needed to address the unique challenges of marketing in your industry. Covers all seven of the key elements of creating an integrated marketing system that will increase sales while reducing stress and frustration. Participants will learn how to create a marketing system that accomplishes the following:
- Defines Ideal Customer Profiles so the business can focus its limited resources for greater impact
- Defines key selling points and core messaging to help the business stand out from competitors
- Creates a lead generation system that consistently delivers quality leads every month
- Develops a customer experience system that builds customer loyalty and increases referrals
- Includes tactics for increasing purchase frequency and the average value of each sale.
*The full-day workshop format is an ideal program to offer as an option to conference participants who want to come a day earlier, possibly for an extra fee.
Relationship Strategies for Dramatically Increasing Personal Sales
Highly interactive one to three-hour breakout session or half-day workshop.
What if there was a way to immediately connect with sales prospects and know the best ways to build relationships and make presentations to them? Well, that’s what this fascinating program is all about! This is a practical method for salespeople to identify their own personality type as well as those of their sales prospects, and then build relationship strategies around that information. Key learning outcomes are:
- What are the four main personality types and which ones does the salesperson align with?
- Using video examples, the salesperson learns how to quickly identify which of the four types their prospect falls into.
- Armed with the knowledge of their own type and their prospects type, the salesperson can create the specific relationship and presentation strategies that will help them to dramatically increase their selling success!
How to Create a Powerful Small Business Brand Strategy
30-60 minute keynote or 60-90 minute breakout session
Branding is most underrated and misunderstood part of building an effective small business marketing system. Yet time spent developing an effective brand strategy can dramatically increase marketing ROI. This program will focus on the process of creating a powerful brand that stands out in the marketplace, attracts new customers and inspires customer loyalty. Includes the following learning outcomes:
- How to collect the research needed to create an effective brand.
- How to define who the brand will focus on by creating Ideal Customer Profiles.
- Develop compelling “Key Selling Points”. This defines what the company offers that will make it stand out in the hearts and minds of its customers and prospects
- How to build an image of authority and trust into the brand’s identity
“Planning and strategy ideas were superb…”
– Cindy Long, A Mystic Voyage
“Extremely informative. Taught with great enthusiasm!”
– Nanci Smith, Medical Professionals, Inc
“Well developed presentation – great adapting to your specific audience.”
– Susanne Ferry, ET Marketing
“Great content, delivery, and interaction with your audience!”
– Mike Oakes, Unified Title